Call for paper
Full Paper Guidelines for ICGGS 2018
If your abstract is accepted, you are encouraged to submit the manuscripts before 30th May 2018 and
final manuscripts must be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We accept the submission of high quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in progress in all of the areas mentioned in the focus themes. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
Full paper reviewing process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Full paper submission process
- The full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) and named with author’s name.
- All manuscripts should be in English. Please ensure that your manuscript is not having any errors; this is especially important if English is not your first language.
- Download the Full Paper Template and thoroughly take after the designing rules.
- The format will help you to present your manuscript, subsequently you are asked for to take after the configuration thoroughly.
- Full manuscript that does not follow this format will be rejected.
- If paper is requested for revise we will send back to you with comments and you must send the corrected paper within a week.
If you have any technical issue or if you need any further assistance in submitting your manuscript, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
*Please note that all accepted the full papers and abstracts will be published in the conference proceeding*
We invite you to contribute to oral/poster presentation in four main themes;
· Natural resources & Environment
Global warming, climate change, water resources management, land use planning, agricultural management, ecosystem services and biodiversity, pollution prevention, disaster risk reduction, coastal and marine environment and environmental policy
Urbanization, food security, logistic and transportation, community resilience, landscape ecology, economic development.
· Geoinformatics application
Geographic information system (GIS), remote sensing (RS), web mapping, open sources GIS application
Geography & Geoinformatics education, STEM Education Preference for oral or poster presentation may be indicated upon submission.